Luxor Trip from Hurghada by bus one Day
from 40,00 £
Take a day excursion from Hurghada to see some of Egypt’s finest historic sites. Enjoy complimentary pickup and drop-off and the services of an Egyptologist guide as you take in the ancient sights.
After pickup from your hotel, drive to Luxor to visit the most famous monuments in Egypt, including the temple at Karnak. Relax over lunch at a local restaurant, then board a typical Felucca boat to cross the Nile to the City of the Dead (optional). See the impressive Colossi of Memnon. Be enthralled by the architecture of the Valley of the Kings, and visit the temple of Hatshepsut, one of the female rulers of Ancient Egypt.
- All transfers by A/C Van
- All entrance fees: Valley of the kings (3 Royal Tombs) , Memnon colossal statues, Hatdshepsut Temple (Deir El Bahari temple), Karnak temples
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch in Luxor
- the Drinks in the Restaurant
- Any extras not mentioned in program
- Passport (with the visa of Egypt)
- A breakfast box
- Sport shoes
- Sun glasses & Hat
- Adult : 40GBP
- Child : 29 GBP ( Less Than 12 Years )
- Infant less than 2 years are free of charge
There are no reviews yet.