Cairo is the capital of Egypt and the largest city in Africa.
Our professional tour leader will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada in our private, comfortable vehicle transporting you to Hurghada Airport where you will board the plane to Cairo.
Once you have arrived, you will be met by our Egyptologist tour guide who will accompany you for the rest of the day.
You will start your day by visiting the Egyptian Museum where you can view the antiquities and very important pieces of ancient Egyptian history. You will then have some free time to explore the museum unaccompanied. Next stop will be lunch in a restaurant beside the river Nile. You can choose to go by car or Felucca (small boat). By Felucca there is a small, extra charge which can be arranged with your tour guide in Cairo.
After this you will visit the Pyramids of Giza, and the Sphinx, which are two of the best-known monuments in Egypt. You will have time to explore the area where the pyramids stand and also enter them if it is allowed by the site security. Your tour guide will arrange this access and any extra local fees where applicable.
After completing your tour, you will make the return trip to the airport to take your flight back to Hurghada. Our driver will be waiting for you in the airport to return you safely back to your hotel.
- Flight tickets.
- All transfers by A/C bus in Hurghada and Cairo.
- All entrance fees: the National Egyptian museum, Pyramids area and Sphinx.
- Lunch in Cairo.
- English speaking Egyptology tour guide.
- Drinks in the Restaurant
- Optional Activities
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
What to take with you
- Passport (with the Egyptian entry visa)
- breakfast box (request it from your hotel receptionist)
- Sports shoes
- Hat & sun glasses
- Solar boat at the pyramids
- Camel ride around the Pyramids
- Mummies room in the Egyptian museum
- Adult : 150GBP
- Child : 137GBP ( Less Than 12 Years )
- Infant less than 2 years are free of charge