Experience the treasures of the ancient world on this guided tour of Cairo. Immerse yourself in ancient Egypt with visits to the national museum and the magnificent Pyramids of Giza. First stop: Tahrir Square. Step into the Egyptian Museum and witness one of the most comprehensive collections of Ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world. Then, admire panoramic views of the great pyramids of Giza while you enjoy lunch at an authentic Egyptian restaurant.
Next stop: to Giza and marvel at the Great Pyramid, built more than 4.500 years ago for the pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos. Then, walk to the spectacular Sphinx and see first-hand the famous Pharaoh with the body of a lion.
- All transfers by A/C Bus in Sharm El Sheikh and Cairo
- All entrance fees: The National Egyptian museum , Pyramids area and Sphinx
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch in Cairo
- Drinks in the Restaurant
- Any extras not mentioned in the Program
- Optional Activities
- A breakfast box
- Sport shoes
- Sun glasses & Hat
- Adult : 80 GBP
- Child : 65 GBP
- Infant Less than 2 years are free of charge