Admire the treasures of the ancient world on this guided tour of Cairo which includes visits to the national museum and the magnificent Pyramids of Giza.
First stop: Tahrir Square. Step into the Egyptian Museum and marvel at one of the most comprehensive collections of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world. Then, enjoy panoramic views of the Great Pyramids of Giza whilst you enjoy lunch at an authentic Egyptian restaurant.
Next stop: to Giza for the Great Pyramids. Built more than 4.500 years ago for the Pharaohs Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaure. Then a walk to the spectacular Sphinx and see first-hand the famous statue with the body of a lion and head of a Pharaoh.
- All transfers by A/C Bus in Hurghada and Cairo
- All entrance fees: The National Egyptian Museum, Pyramids area and Sphinx
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch in Cairo
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Optional activities
What to take with you
- A breakfast box
- Sports shoes
- Sun glasses & hat
- Adult : 49 GBP
- Child : 29 GBP ( Less Than 12 Years )
- Infant less than 2 years are free of charge