Luxor trip from Sharm El Sheikh – one day
from 150,00 £
Visit the city of Luxor in one day. Luxor is the city that sits on the east bank of the river Nile in southern Egypt. It’s sited on the ancient city of Thebes which was the Pharaohs capital at the height of their power, during the 16th –11th centuries B.C.
Our professional tour leader will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh in our comfortable vehicle and transport you to Sharm El Sheikh airport where you will board the plane to Luxor.
Once arrived, you will be met by our Egyptologist tour guide who will accompany you for the day.
You will visit Karnak Temple on the East bank, the Valley Of The Kings, the temple of Hatshepsut, on the West bank, and the colossi of Memnon.
Later that evening you will take your return flight back to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Flight tickets
- All transfers by A/C bus in Sharm El Sheikh and Luxor
- All entrance fees: Valley of the kings (3 Royal Tombs), Memnon colossal statues, Hatshepsut Temple (Deir El Bahari temple), Karnak temples
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch in Luxor.
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Passport (with the Egyptian entry visa)
- A breakfast box
- Sport shoes
- Sun glasses & Hat
- Adult : 150 GBP
- Child : 125 GBP ( Less than 12 years )
- Infant less than 2 years are free of charge
There are no reviews yet.